ARENA CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
Equestrian Services can supply all the materials required to build your own arena, or we can just supply the surface.
We ship all over Australia and New Zealand.
Equestrian Services provides easy to follow instructions for installation.
Our Flexi-Fibre is easy to install and bonds well with most sands. Fibre is delivered in large wrapped bales, similar to a round hay bale.
It is easily mixed with your existing sand using a bobcat and tractor with harrows.
We can also supply our FLEX or WAXTRAX surfaces for your arena, though we do suggest a phone consultation to discuss best excavation and leveling strategies for your site.
DIY INSTALLATION GUIDE:
- Wet sand before installation
- Place Fibre Bales in the middle of the Arena leaving approximately 10 metres between them. Cut the Bales open and remove the plastic
- Spread the Fibre evenly over arena
- Use a rotary hoe to mix the Fibre into sand (some clients have used hand rotorvators, it took all day).
- Harrow and roll surface (do not use a gate to harrow the arena, as this will not mix the Fibres into the sand- it will only drag them across the top)